- Reservations deletions from sales channels and/or change their status remain in the system and are not uploaded to extranets.
- Change of check-in and check-out dates (number of days of stay) is carried out ONLY in extranets of sales channels.
- In the case of not settling the guest, the status of “No show” is noted in the reservation on the extranet.
- CATEGORICALLY NOT RECOMMENDED to move the reservation received from the channel to another room type, because in case of canceling the reservation by a guest or channel, both room types will be available for sale, which may be a reason of OVERBOOKING.
- For synchronization, a common rate is offered for all room types.
- Price formation depends on the characteristics of the room type in the system, namely the minimum and maximum places.
- Special conditions in the rate cover the standard, which are listed in the characteristics of the room type.
- In case the rate is no longer used in the accommodation facility. There are 2 options for stopping sales at the rate. It is recommended to remove or deactivate the rate on the extranet of the channel independently or through the account manager. If this is not possible, then it is necessary to create a new restriction rule, close sales for all room types in the restriction desk, link it to the rate and make additional unloading.
Restrictions affect the possibility of booking at the rate:
- Closed – closes all rooms of the room type for sale at the rate to which the restriction is attached.
- Closed to arrival – closing of the room type for arrival at the rate to which the restriction is attached (if the date of arrival coincides with the day closed to arrival, the guest will not be able to book a room).
- Closed to departure – closing of the room type for departure at the rate to which the restriction is attached (if the departure date coincides with the day closed to departure, the guest wil notl be able to book a room).
- Minimum length of stay – indicates the minimum number of days of stay on reservations at the rate to which the restriction is attached, crossing the date on which the restriction is set.
- Maximum length of stay – indicates the maximum number of days of stay for reservations, crossing the date at the rate to which the restriction is attached, to which the restriction is set.
- Minimum length of stay on arrival – set on the day of arrival. Reservations containing the day of arrival with this restriction must have at least the number of days specified in the restriction.
IMPORTANT!!! Channel doesn’t accept restriction on the minimum length of stay. Setup is on an extranet.
In the case of adding new rates, room types, types of accommodation on the extranet, it is MANDATORY to do a match with the system and unload it.
After fundamental changes and additional unloading it is MANDATORY to do the verification of information in extranets of channels.
You have to do additional unloading in case of:
- First connection to the channel
- Changes in allocation management of the channel
- Changes in the duration of the demand period (season)
- Adding/deleting rooms in an existing room type
- Matching of new room type/rate/restrictions with a sales channel
- After synchronization is turned off to optimize the Front desk and then turn it on
Technical support staff don’t have access to extranets of accommodation facilities registered in OtelMS, respectively, the relevance of the data on the extranet must be checked independently.